I’m a 20something female desperately trying to navigate through a very real quarter life crisis. I am a Southern Belle born and raised in small town Alabama where y’all is a proper noun, a shopping cart is called a “buggy”, and cornbread is a vegetable. I lived in the “city” in North Carolina for a while and I have finally relocated back to the real South. In addition to being a published author, I am studying to be a Christian counselor. In my short years of life, I have accomplished many goals, yet I am still lost in the sauce.
A few things you should know about me:
- I am vocal about my passions which include my beliefs, social justice, and fashion.
- Jesus, Justice, and Jeans are my priorities.
- Barefoot I am 6’0.
- I love wearing heels three inches and up.
- I firmly believe that kitten heels should be wiped off the face of the Earth.
- Yes, I am a sweet Southern girl who is prim and proper, but I also love leather, dark lipstick, and tattoos.
- I enjoy dancing off beat, singing off key, and laughing louder than everyone else.